Soak up advice on how to convey the value of your business to investors and improve your overall strategy, at this upcoming Guardian Masterclass.
Whether you’re looking to attract investment or new talent, this masterclass will help you to frame your business in the best possible light. During this interactive workshop you’ll learn the key elements of a strong business pitch, and how to review your current plan against best practice and case studies.
Over the course of the day, you’ll also discover tricks and methodologies to help you improve your business plan and strategy. Plus, you’ll learn how to create a pitch deck that responds to investors’ key questions, as well as how to articulate the value of your business with clarity and confidence. You will learn:
- How to develop a plan and strategy that fits your current business needs, purpose and aspirations
- Expert advice on how to convey the value of your business and improve your chances of securing investment
- How to deliver a compelling executive summary
- Creating a pitch deck – the 10 fundamental slides any investor will expect during a business pitch
- The power of good storytelling – and its ability to do much of the work for you
- Advice on researching your competition and attracting new talent to your team
- Guidance on the current the investor landscape
- Q&A and practical activities with opportunities for feedback for work carried out during the class
Get some free tips on pitching HERE
Book your spot for the masterlcass HERE