With the recent unraveling of non-sticky bio-degradable gum it got us thinking about all the wonderful things we have to look forward to: contactless credit cards, mobile payments, and tweeting from the moon (which is likely to be a pretty popular pastime). Game changing developments that involve nanotechnology, mass urbanization, and augmented realities will easily be a part of every day living in 2020, but what will we be doing for fun?
The latest Guardian article on the Global Village quoted trendhunter.com citing “everyday espionage” – or spying on friends and family – as perhaps a new form of twisted fun. We’ve come up with 5 fun things to do in the future in no particular order:
1) Monopoly (the board game not Google)
2) Swinging (not serial sex but on the swings in a playground)
3) Vinyl (not the compound but the Records)
4) Suntanning (by the sea not in the beds) and;
5) Extreme traveling (Heading to the airport with no particular destination in mind – and ditching your smartphone too).
What do you think?…